[计] BASIC语言 基本高级语言
1. These requirements are absolutely basic to a good relationship.
2. A knowledge of her upbringing is basic to an understanding of her books.
3. The Church should give more of a lead on basic moral issues.
4. The constitution enshrines the basic rights of all citizens.
5. Food, clothing and shelter are all basic necessities of life.
衣、 食、 住所是生活的基本必需品.
6. Just follow these few basic precepts and you won’t go far wrong in life.
7. BASIC is the language most programmers learn first.
8. In this course, students receive instruction in basic engineering.
1. a popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn; an acronym for beginner’s all-purpose symbolic instruction code; no longer in general use
2. (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
1. pertaining to or constituting a base or basis
2. reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality
3. serving as a base or starting point
4. of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base