关于地理知识的对话！爱英语网小编整理出：Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌
1. Which one is the longest river in China?
2. Do you get much rain in summer?
3. Is the plain along the river good for farming?
4. It’s cold and foggy in London at this time of the year.
5. Geographically1, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere.
6. In this country, the weather is usually very awful.
7. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains.
8. This country is famous for its beautiful lakes.
9. The land in this region is rather dry and parched2.
10. Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many crags.
11. In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserves.
12. Lumbering3 is very important in some underdeveloped countries.
13. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific Oceans.
14. What kind of climate do you have in this country?
15. In the west of America, there are many high peeks4 and deep canyons5.
1 canyons n.峡谷( canyon的名词复数 )
This mountain range has many high peaks and deep canyons. 这条山脉有许多高峰和深谷。 来自辞典例句
Do you use canyons or do we preserve them all? 是使用峡谷呢还是全封闭保存？
2 parched adj.焦干的；极渴的；v.（使）焦干
Hot winds parched the crops.热风使庄稼干透了。
The land in this region is rather dry and parched.这片土地十分干燥。
3 lumbering n.采伐林木
Lumbering and, later, paper-making were carried out in smaller cities. 木材业和后来的造纸都由较小的城市经营。
Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries. 在一些不发达的国家，伐木业十分重要。
4 peeks n.偷看，窥视( peek的名词复数 )v.很快地看( peek的第三人称单数 )；偷看；窥视；微露出
A freckle-face blenny peeks from its reef burrow in the Solomon Islands. 奇特的海生物图片画廊。一只斑点面容粘鱼窥视从它的暗礁穴在所罗门群岛。
She peeks at her neighbor from the curtain. 她从窗帘后面窥视她的邻居。
5 geographically adv.地理学上，在地理上，地理方面
Geographically, the UK is on the periphery of Europe. 从地理位置上讲，英国处于欧洲边缘。 来自辞典例句
All these events, however geographically remote, urgently affected Western financial centers. 所有这些事件，无论发生在地理上如何遥远的地方，都对西方金融中心产生紧迫的影响。