1. He has said he will use all the weapons at his disposal.
2. In June 1942, the British 8th Army was in full retreat.
3. By my reckoning we were seven or eight kilometres from Borj Mechaab.
4. That’s none of your business, it has nothing to do with you.
5. He claims a 70 to 80 per cent success rate.
6. Hampton Court was made over to Henry VIII as a present.
7. Edward VIII had done the unthinkable and abdicated the throne.
8. One in eight women lives in an abusive relationship.
9. As a novel, Nineteen Eighty-four hardly ranks with the greats.
10. There was a peaceful pitch invasion after Milan’s eighth goal.
11. He took off for the city on the eight-lane superhighway.
12. There is only one bathroom shared between eight bedrooms.
13. He was a kid really, not more than eighteen or nineteen.
14. The eighth commandment is “Thou shalt not steal”.
15. the architecture of the eighteenth century