如此失望 So done with wishing ; so tired of tears
沮丧失望 dejected ; despirited
表达失望 Disappointment ; Expressing Disappointment
失望地 disappointedly ; in disappointment ; in despair ; desperately
失望角 Cape Disappointment
很失望 And upset ; Very disappointing ; Very disappointed
表示失望 Expressing Disappointment
学会失望 Society of disappointment ; Institute disappointed ;
1. I gradually got rather disillusioned with the whole setup of the university.
2. If there was any disappointment it was probably temporary.
3. The city proved to be something of a disappointment.
4. I felt like I was being kicked in the teeth every day.
5. Andy’s face paled with disappointment; perhaps with anger as well.
6. When things go wrong, all of us naturally feel disappointed and frustrated.
7. Lazy and incompetent police officers are letting the public down.
8. Disappointingly, this show is only on view for a week.
9. The European Court’s decision has been greeted with dismay by fishermen.
10. She will be disappointed if her feelings are not returned.
11. And so, to answer your question, that’s why your mother is disappointed.
12. He had become disillusioned because he could not find a job.
13. You should have accepted that. I’m disappointed in you.
14. She went away disappointed after getting tantalisingly close to breaking the record.
15. It was a disappointing result for the Greens who polled three percent.