1. He is spoiled, arrogant and has a tendency towards snobbery.
2. He said that the press had misrepresented him as arrogant and bullying.
3. Kenneth is an arrogant, rude, social snob.
4. I thought him conceited and arrogant.
5. John Steed was an arrogant, swaggering young man.
6. He found most of them insufferably arrogant.
7. She was said to be proud and arrogant.
8. He’s an arrogant little swine!
9. Mona had watched him grow into an arrogant political agitator.
10. You’ve got to get rid of your arrogant ways.
11. Is she aloof and arrogant or just shy?
12. She was selfish, arrogant and often callous.
13. People are waking up that he is arrogant.
14. He is an arrogant man.
15. The tone of his book is consistently negative, occasionally arrogant, and often superficial.
1. He gave me a haughty look and walked away.
2. They were displeased with her haughty airs.
3. He is haughty to us.
4. A haughty girl is always unpopular at school.
5. ” Wen – wan, don’t tell him,’said Hsin – mei in a haughty, jealous tone.
辛楣 又骄又妒道:“文纨, 不要告诉他. ”
6. He spoke in a haughty tone.
7. The English have continued to show and to see themselves – islanders, haughty, puzzled.
英国人一直就表现为岛民,也看到自己确实是岛民, 傲慢 、 困惑.
8. The priest was a fat and a haughty man.
9. If Catherine had been frigid the night before, today she was haughty.
10. He was at the same time haughty, reserved, and fastidious.
他为人兼有傲慢 、 含蓄和爱挑剔的性子.
11. Yet he was not a haughty aristocrat.
12. The haughty Ione burst into passionate tears.
13. Miss Pybus said she was cold and haughty.
14. She was a lady of a haughty temper.
15. Arthur said, in a haughty tone.
1. She returns to the big screen to play Candy’s overbearing mother, Rose.
2. He’s so overbearing that no one wants to work for him.
3. Promoted too quickly, the conceited young man became overbearing.
4. Their overbearing bureaucracy and their self – satisfied airs are really more than one can stand.
5. My husband can be quite overbearing with our son.
6. They were insolent and overbearing to the servants and friends of Penelope.
7. During Nixon’s ascendancy, too many staffers were overbearing.
8. At the office he was mean and overbearing.
9. He was clever, bad – tem – pered, and overbearing.
他聪明, 暴躁, 专横.
10. Her arched eyebrows and grotesquely powdered face were at once seductive and grimly overbearing.
11. He is never overbearing, though accustomed to command men in the utmost degree below him.
12. She remembered to have hated her father’s overbearing manner toward her kindly – souled mother.
13. Likewise, an overbearing stare can make you appear arrogant and egotistical.
14. At one time, she was known as arrogant overbearing.
15. TV critics said the program exploited the stereotype of the overbearing mamma.