窗帘的英文读音：curtain英 [?k?:tn]美 [?k?:rtn]
1. A casement is a window that opens by means of hinges at the side.
2. This paper introduces the TIG _ welding technology of repairing stainless
1. I found myself behind a curtain, necking with my best friend’swife.
2. A curtain acted as a divider between this class and another.
3. The shops also offer a keenly priced curtain-making service.
4. He saw something dark disappear behind the curtain of leaves.
5. The curtain came down after the first act.
6. They took 23 curtain calls.
7. She pulled the curtain aside.
8. He was carrying out the plan behind the curtain.
9. Corrupt officials always try to draw the curtain over their corruption.
10. Do you think you can piece this torn curtain?
你认为你能把这撕破的窗帘补好 吗 ?
11. Drawing the curtain aside, he looked down into the street.
12. His wife hung a beautiful curtain over the window.
13. The land is enveloped in a curtain of darkness.
14. The curtain fell to the loud applause of the audience.
15. Our infantry was protected by a curtain of artillery fire.