I did it because they asked me to do it!
They bumped her off because she knew too much.
We could not reason out which way the robbers escaped, because we were unable to find anytrace of them.
John watched every opportunity because he wanted to get on.
It is mainly because of my fault.
Everybody disliked him because of his hot temper.
Jack duked me because he said I had insulted him.
He undid his belt because it was too tight.
I could not say all I wished because of the interruptions.
Because of the snow, the pilot had to land the plane at an airport in another city.
Bamboo is light because it is hollow.
The boy could not paint on,because his mother wanted him to be a teacher.
We never confided in her, because she would blab.
His business went under because of competition from the large corporations.
You need not flare up merely because I mentioned your work.
1. She feels devalued because she knows her husband has had affairs.
2. I denied my father because I wanted to become someone else.
3. I get very nervous because I’m using a lot of expensive equipment.
4. Because you’re not burning calories, everything you eat turns to fat.
5. He was not a particularly good shot because of his eyesight.
6. The man was known to the police because of previous convictions.
7. I thought they were laughing at me because I was ugly.
8. The boy was unhappy because he thought he was friendless.
9. He won the election because the Democrats self-destructed in their primary.
10. His government began to unravel because of a banking scandal.
11. Abidjan was thrown into turmoil because of a protest by taxi drivers.
12. Most of them are destroyed because they’ve served their purpose.
13. The reason women are drinking is just because they like it.
14. They actually moved down from upstairs because the rent’s that expensive.
15. Don’t try and double-cross me, Taylor, because I’ll kill you.