长大 Growing up
长大 be brought up
长大 grow up
长大个 grow taller
晶粒长大 grain growth ;
晶体长大 crystal growth ;
晶核长大 growth of crystal nucleus ; crystal nucleus growth
长大速率 growth rate ;
长大了 grew up
慢慢长大 Grew up slowly ;
气泡长大 bubble growth
grow up into…;
He was brought up in the mountains.
1. I’m an orphan and pretty much grew up on my own.
2. My mother, who had a sheltered upbringing, has fantastic memories of childhood.
3. John grew up in Baltimore when that city was segregated.
4. I was old enough to work and earn money.
5. Bank is a 38-year-old singleton who grew up in Philadelphia.
6. I was brought up among people who read and wrote a lot.
7. He was brought up in a family which practised traditional Judaism.
8. We wondered what the future would hold for our baby son.
9. I had to go to church, so I grew up singing gospel.
10. You’re old enough to travel on the train by yourself.
11. He grew up in the comfort of the Surrey stockbroker belt.
12. As Hugh grew older, she had less influence and couldn’t control him.
13. “I can’t wait to be grown up.”— ‘All in good time.’
14. I was brought up a Methodist.
15. I grew up in rather unusual circumstances.
I grew up as part of a large household.
The coat is too big for him now, but he will grow into it.
He grew up in the country, but then found he preferred the bright lights.
She is bent on becoming a film star when she grows up.
It is said that the boy grew up to be a noted scientist.
Tom and I grew up here together, just like two brothers.
The ducklings grew bigger and the ugly duckling grew the biggest of all.
The best return for a man who has grown up in love is also love.
What do you expect them to grow up to be?