用光 run out
用光 use up
用光 get through
用光 play out
被用光 run out
用光衰弱 run down
建筑用光 sunlight in buildings
用光作画 Painting With Light
魔法用光 out of mana
硬币用光 run out of coin
用光 finish up;
用光 spend the pack
Have you any ideas up your sleeve if our money runs out?
We have used up our water.
The printing ink has been used up.
Many lasers are pumped by light.
Two weeks passed. They ran out of money.
Flash your light around and see if anyone is hiding in here.
Each extra session requires extra memory for its backups on every node in the cluster, so youquickly run out of memory.
However, note that doing this will greatly increase the number of file descriptors used byindexing and by searching, so you could run out of file descriptors if mergeFactor is also large.
Perhaps one of the most daunting lighting challenges is the location shoot.
If you run out of available heap space, the JVM will garbage collect (sometimes excessively) inorder to free up enough space to allocate the objects being requested by your application.
1. Three days into production, the kitty had run dry.
2. A few of the jeeps had run out of ammunition.
3. He went on spending lavishly until his money was at the end.
4. I can’t afford the vacation, for it would eat up my savings.
5. The soldiers ran out of ammunition and had to withdraw.
6. Two weeks passed. They ran out of money.
7. They have expended all their ammunition.
8. The paper has consumed.
9. We’d better stop at the garage to fill up, we’re nearly out of petrol.
10. ” And if it runs out I can stop at a drug – store.
11. When his money runs out, he signs up on a new voyage.
12. The men on the sacking platform had used up all the sacks.
13. Go and get some more oil so we don’t run short.
14. He finished up a can of paint.
15. The coal began to give out.