fox英 [f?ks]美 [fɑ:ks]
1. It shows a fox being disembowelled by a pack of hounds.
2. “Ah, Captain Fox,” Martin McGuinness said affably. “Nice to see you again.”
3. Fox, badger, weasel and stoat are regularly seen here.
4. James Fox is best known as the author of White Mischief.
5. Even from a distance the effect of his fox costume was stunning.
6. Britain has the largest and most flourishing fox population in Europe.
7. Fox stepped forward, welcomed him in Malay, and presented him to Jack.
8. He led the way to the lift. Fox played along, following him.
9. She worked at 20th Century Fox as a film editor.
10. By 1920, Fox and Universal were already names to conjure with.
11. Enrico was too good, an old fox, cunning.
12. He was as cunning as a fox.
13. He’s a wily old fox.
14. a fox with its leg in a trap
15. On farms the fox is considered vermin and treated as such.
One morning a fox saw a cock.He thought,”This is my breakfast.” He came up to the cock and said,”I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?”The cock was glad.He closes his eyes and began to sing.The fox saw that and caught him in his mouth and carried him away. The people in the field saw the fox.They cried,”Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.” The cock said to the fox,”Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.”
The fox opened his mouth and said,”The cock is mine,not yours.”Just then the cock ran away from the fox and fled into the tree.
I’m just sitting here in my room today, listening to music while it rains outside my window, and I can’t stop thinking about how happy I am and how great my life is. There’s nothing particularly special about it – I’m not rich or famous, I’m not exceptionally talented, and I don’t do anything particularly fabulous for a living. But I feel somewhat organized, I have a clean room and a car and a job, and most of all what makes it great is the mere fact that I feel happy.
I know this may not seem like the most interesting story in the world, but when I was twelve, I was deeply suicidal.
I’m sharing my good mood today because I know there are tons of people out there who struggle with life.
Not even necessarily the outward details of their lives, but the inner demons that exist within their minds.
I want you to know – if that’s you – that the mere possibility of reaching a place of inner peace is worth it. It is worth hanging on for.
I was probably 25 when happiness and contentment became my default emotions. It took a long time, and it took a lot of change, pain and growth. But now that I’m here, it feels permanent. And the emotions of the past feel like they happened to someone else. They are so foreign and distant to me. For some, it may take even longer, and it may take even more. But I cannot imagine even for a second that the struggle wouldn’t be worth it if this is the end result.
That’s it. I just wanted to share my positive vibes with everybody. The world can be an amazing place if you let it, and you can be an amazing person. You probably already are. Good luck, and please never give up. I hope that today, you all feel a little bit of love. Thanks for reading.