姓氏 family name
姓氏 last name
姓氏文化 surname culture ; culture of family name ;
英语姓氏 English surnames ;
姓氏结构 surname structure ;
姓氏学 name learning
姓氏习俗 custom of surname
姓氏商标 SURNAME MARK ; trademark of surname
1. Winter is a common enough German surname.
2. He had anglicized his surname.
3. Hillary Clinton nee Rodham .
4. He was the only boy in the school who was known by his Christian name and not his surname.
5. ” I’ll take a new name and live a new life.
6. Everybody called each other by their surnames.
7. ” Oh, don’t take that name,’said Carrie.
“ 哦, 别用那个姓氏, “嘉莉说.
8. ” The name on the bell is Vance.
9. The author index has entries arranged in alphabetical order of author’s surnames.
10. She uses her unmarried name for professional purposes.
11. The family came over in the ark.
12. Why, lots of rich men would jump at the chance to have a name like that.
13. It’seemed to Val unspeakably disgusting to have one’s name called out like this in public!
14. The safest manner for listing names is in straight alphabetical order by surname.
15. In China, there are two kinds of surnames : single – character and double – character .
在中国的姓氏中, 有单姓和 复姓.
All the surnames in the list have been specially flagged so that the computer can print them out easily.
The first surname is the paternal.
The book also explains some technical terms and surnames when needed.
The family came over in the ark.
Many already use their maiden names as aliases at work.
This list of surnames is arranged in the order of the number of strokes.
Allow users to view and modify the first and last name in their profile.
She was proud of her family heritage and wanted to hang on to it.
Curie is always used as a surname.
People began to use family names to tell one from another.