专注 be absorbed in
专注 devote one’s mind to
专注 concentrate one’s attention on;
专注力 Attentional control
力量专注 Focused Strength
专注模式 Focus Mode ;
更加专注 More Focus
专注魔法 Focus Magic
1. Those who suffer from narcissism become self-absorbed or chronic show-offs.
2. Tony didn’t notice because he was too engrossed in his work.
3. Mr Prescott concentrated on offering a classic restatement of Labour values.
4. I don’t mean to keep criticising his devotion to his job.
5. I noticed that everyone was watching me with rapt attention.
6. He’s too serious and dedicated, wrapped up in his career.
7. Phillips had a rapt expression on his face.
8. He paused and narrowed his eyes in concentration.
9. He was watching her with an intensity that was unnerving.
10. He was looking at her intently but she stared him out.
11. Many firms are focusing on increasing their markets overseas.
12. I could see a man staring at me intently.
13. Complete absorption in sports interfered with his studies.
14. He found it hard to concentrate on conversation so far removed from his present preoccupations.
15. You become so deeply absorbed in an activity that you lose track of time.
A film star is naturally much in the public eye.
I really appreciate his complete absorption in his work.
Therefore be heedful of your ways day and night.
She likes to concentrate unwaveringly on problems with no breaks for pleasure.
They will learn to end a session on a positive high note.
We want to be a leading supplier in our targer market segments.
Specialize in the service and supply to the industrial equipment field.
Local heavyweights listen attentively.
Many analytical chemists focus on a single type of instrument.
His nephew was absorbed in the splendid fireworks.