对某事〔物〕有同样看法,就某事取得一致意见 have the same opinion about sth
agree about sb/sth
Both the parties agreed about that.双方对此意见一致。
They never agree about politics.他们在政治观点上从不一致。
Have you agreed about the price yet?你们就价格问题达成协议了吗?
We agreed about some books and disagreed about others.对有些书我们的意见是一致的,对另一些则不然。
在…方面一致,在…方面意见相同 be of the same opinion in sth
agree in sb/sth
I do not agree in their method.我不赞成他们的方法。
We all agree in everything.我们大家在所有的问题上意见都一致。
对某事〔物〕有同样看法,商定〔同意〕某事或商定做某事 have the same opinion about sth; decide on sth or doing sth
agree on〔upon〕 sth
They agreed on a date for the next meeting.他们就下次会议的日期达成了协议。
They agreed on a cease fire.他们就停火问题达成协议。
同意,赞成,同意照办 consent, approve, promise to follow sth
〔说明〕 agree to通常不用于进行体。
agree to sth
Do you agree to the plan?你同意这个计划吗?
I told him about my plan and he at once agreed to it.我把计划告诉他,他马上就同意了。
We agreed to their proposal.我们同意了他们的建议。
〔说明〕 agree with通常不用于进行体,也不用于被动结构。
1.与某人〔某观点〕一致,同意,赞同某人的意见 have the same opinion as sb; accept sth
agree with sb/sth
I agree entirely with you.我完全同意你的看法。
In a way I agree with Mary.在某些方面我同意玛丽的意见。
1. The dampness of the forest did not agree with him physically.
2. It remains to be seen whether her parliamentary colleagues will agree.
3. I think you’d agree he’s a very respected columnist.
4. You and I are going to have to agree to disagree then.
5. They had little choice but to agree to what he suggested.
6. You look great, Brian. The Bahamas certainly agree with you.
7. Britain does not agree and neither do Denmark, Portugal and Ireland.
8. At first we chatted agree-ably about his trips to London and Paris.
9. This effectively means that the government does not agree with the proposals.
10. I strongly suspect that most ordinary people would agree with me.
11. In his heart he knew they’d agree with his stand.
12. What on earth had possessed her to agree to marry him?
13. I heartily agree with her favourable comments on Germany and France.
14. It is unlikely that the rebels will agree to demobilise.
15. I see your point but I’m not sure I agree with you.