ambiguous的反义词2:clear 清楚的，明白的; 清晰的
1. The manifesto is long-winded, repetitious and often ambiguous or poorly drafted.
2. This agreement is very ambiguous and open to various interpretations.
3. However, the evidence is thin and, to some extent, ambiguous.
4. Students have ambiguous feelings about their role in the world.
5. The Foreign Secretary’s remarks clarify an ambiguous statement issued earlier this week.
6. The phrasing of the report is ambiguous.
7. The wording was deliberately ambiguous.
8. The wording is so ambiguous that it leads to misinterpretations.
9. This sentence is ambiguous in sense.
10. It’s an ambiguous statement.
11. The title of this chapter is ambiguous.
12. His answer was ambiguous.
13. This is an ambiguous sentence.
14. To judge by one rather ambiguous drawing they trapped and killed it.
15. He gave us an ambiguous answer .
16. The detention raised two distinct but closely linked questions.
17. Being 6ft 3in tall has some distinct disadvantages!
18. Each party represents a distinct current of thought.
19. There was a distinct smell of gas.
20. I had the distinct impression that I was being followed.
21. It was clear Cohen didn’t understand what Millard was driving at.
22. The rabbis try to steer clear of political questions.
23. Dig over any ground that is clear of crops and plants.
24. Stewart was trying to clear a path for the stretcher.
25. It seems clear that he has no reasonable alternative.