如何用表达可能发生的事？爱英语网小编整理如下：Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事
1. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
2. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
3. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
4. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily.
5. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了。
6. Even if you take the exam again, you won’t pass it.https://www.ienglishcn.com/
7. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt1.
8. What would you have done if you hadn’t gone out for a picnic yesterday?
9. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。
10. I wish you hadn’t cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。
11. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
12. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?
13. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学习。
14. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn’t have enough courage.
15. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year.
版权声明：本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献，该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务，不拥有所有权，不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容， 请发送邮件至 [email protected] 举报，一经查实，本站将立刻删除。