.Read this text
.In most of lines(36-40) there is one extra word which does not fit in. One or two lines, however, are correct.
.If the line is correct, put a tick(√)in the space on your Answer Sheet.
.If there is an extra word in the line, write that word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
Most of the world’s business in marine insurance is centred ……√……
in London though whatever there one other important markets ……whatever……
REQUIREMENTS FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Ph.d. or equivalent in economics. In addition to the degree, applicants
36. beyond entry level must have to have post Ph.D. experience that
37. demonstrates strong applied economics background and analytical
38. skill for solving problems solutions; research competence in the area of
39. resources, microeconomic development. Applicants must be able articulate.
40. have strong writing abilities, have ability to communicate well and that work
successfully in a multinational research setting.
. A Swiss student has written a piece of description of a new watch.
. In each line there is one wrong word.
. For each numbered line(41-45 ) write the correct word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
Your watch will be a masterpiece ,reflected your value. . . . reflecting. . . . .
For more than a century any a half, Patek Phillippe has been known
41. as the finest watch in the world. The reason is simple that this
42. Watch is made differently. It is made by using technologies that
43. other have lost or forgotten. If a particularly patek phillippe
44. movement needs four years of continuous work to bring to perfect,
45. we will teke four years The result will be a watch that is unlikely any other
watches you have ever seen.
版权声明：本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献，该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务，不拥有所有权，不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容， 请发送邮件至 [email protected] 举报，一经查实，本站将立刻删除。