商务英语热门话题:Thetradepractice贸易业务(2)

商务英语热门话题:Thetradepractice贸易业务(2)
?

  A: Excuse me, aren’t you Mr. Green from New Jersey?

  对不起,请问您是从新泽西来的格林先生吗?

  B: Yes, and you are…

  是的,您是……….

  A: I’m Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.

  我是致远进出口公司的王梅。

  B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.

  您好!王小姐。谢谢您到机场来接我。

  A: You’re welcome. Very pleased to meet you.

  不用客气,非常高兴见到您。

  B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is?

  行李认领处在哪里?

  A: Yes, it’s over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?

  就在那边。您有几件行李?

  B: Only one suitcase.

  只有一个行李箱

  A: Let’s go.

  我们走吧。

  B: Ok (at the luggage claim area)

  好吧!(在行李认领处)

  A: How was your flight?

  一路怎么样?

  B: Just wonderful. Good food and good service.

  非常好。有美味的事物和优质的服务。

  A: Is this your first visit to Beijing?

  这是您第一次来北京吗?

  B: Yes, I hope it won’t be my last.

  是的!我希望这不是最后一次。

  A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.

  下次再来,请带上您的夫人。

  B: I will.

  我会的。

  A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.

  直接联系对双方都有好处。

  B: Yes, that’s why I am here.

  是的!这也是我来的原因。

  A: By the way, how’s the business these days?

  顺便问一下,近来生意怎么样?

  B: Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.

  还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。

  A: Do you think it’s a general trend?

  您认为这是总的趋势吗?

  B: Oh, I hope not. I thank it’s just a slump. Things will improve soon.

  呵。我希望不是这样。我想这只是不景气而已。不久就会变好的。

  A: I hope so.

  我也希望这样

  B: Look, that’s my suitcase.

  我的行李箱到了。

  A: Our car is out in the parting lot. We’ll take you to the hotel.

  我们的车在停车场里。我们把您送到宾馆。

  B: Very good.

  好的!

原创文章,作者:李老师,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.ienglishcn.com/119783.html

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 [email protected] 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

(0)
上一篇 2022年8月2日 08:41
下一篇 2022年8月2日 10:41

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。