商务英语热门话题:BusinessCredit商务资信(二)

商务英语热门话题:BusinessCredit商务资信(二)
?

  对话 2 .

  A: Good Afternoon, miss. I’m here asking for your help.

  下午好,小姐,我来这需要你帮助。

  B: What’s it, please? 请说吧?

  A: My company has just concluded a business transaction in Guangzhou Export Commodities Fair. I mean my company is to export the tons of food oil to an Indian company. The Indian company insisted on paying my company by time L/C. So I doubt if the Indian company has money to pay us. 我的公司刚刚在广州出口商品交易会上做成一笔交易。我的意思是:我们公司准备出口 10 吨食用油给一家印度公司。这家印度公司坚持以远期信用证付款,因此,我怀疑这家印度公司是否有能力支付钱给我们。

  B: I see. You want our bank to make an investigation of the money position of that Indian company ? By the way, how would you accept their time L/C?

  我明白了,你要我们银行调查这家印度公司的财务情况。顺便问一下,你们怎么接受他们的远期信用证付款?

  A: Yes, I want you to make a credit investigation for my company. Food oil isn’t selling well, so my company accepted time L/C payment.

  是啊。我想请贵司为我公司做一个资信调查。现在食油卖得不怎么好,因此我们公司接受了远期信用证付款。

  B: Please fill out this from with detailed information, such as the full name of the Indian company has an account and the account number.

  请把那家公司的详细情况如公司全称,开户银行以及账号填写在这张表上。

  A: (…) Here you are. 好了,给你。

  B: Oh, it’s the Indian Central Bank. Our bank has correspondent relations with it. It can help us.

  噢,印度中央银行。我们银行与他们有业务来往,这就容易多了!

  A: Great! Do you have relations with all the foreign banks in the world? And how much should I pay now?

  太好了,你们与所有国外银行都有联系吗?我应该付多少费用?

  B: RMB200 in advance. Our bank has relations with most of the foreign banks in the world, not all.

  预付 200 元,我们银行与国外大多数银行都有联系,但不是全部。

  A:Wen can I get the result?

  我什么时候能知道结果?

  B: About one week. I’ll call you.

  大约一周,我会给你电话。

  A: Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。

  B: You’re welcome. 不用客气。

原创文章,作者:李老师,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.ienglishcn.com/119557.html

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 [email protected] 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

(0)
上一篇 2022年7月28日 15:41
下一篇 2022年7月28日 17:41

相关推荐

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。