商务英语

商务英语
?

   久仰!

  I’ve heard so much about you.

  好久不见了!

  Long time no see.

  辛苦了!

  You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友们!

  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使)

  Your Excellency

  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit 

  Beijing.

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在北京过得怎么样?

  How are you making out in Beijing?

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

  I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  欢迎美商来北京投资。

  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  欢迎多提宝贵意见。

  Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虚此行!

  It’s a rewarding trip!

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候王先生。

  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  感谢光临!

  Thank you so much for coming.

  欢迎再来!

  Hope you’ll come again.

  欢迎以后多来北京!

  Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.

  请留步,不用送了!

  I will see myself out, please.

  多保重!

  Take care!

  祝您一路平安!

  Have a nice trip!

  愿为您效劳!

  At your service!

  为…举行宴会/宴请

  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  欢迎宴会

  Welcome dinner

  便宴

  Informal dinner

  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

  Luncheon

  便餐

  Light meal

  工作午餐

  Working luncheon

  自助餐

  Buffet dinner/luncheon

  答谢宴会

  Return dinner

  告别宴会

  Farewell dinner

  庆功宴

  Glee feast

  招待会

  Reception

  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China

  鸡尾酒会

  Cocktail party

  茶话会

  Tea party

  包餐/点餐

  Table d’hote/a la carte

  上菜

  Serve a courst

  您的位置在这里。

  Here is your seat.

  请入席!

  Please have a seat.

  欢聚一堂

  Enjoy this happy get-together

  请随便!

  Please yourself at homehttps://www.24en.com/p/Please enjoy yourself.

  请各位随意用餐。

  Help yourself please.

  您喝点什么?

  What would you like to drink?

  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

  I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯!

  Here’s to you!

  祝你健康!

  To your health!

  我要为此干杯!

  I’ll drink to that!

  随量!

  Whatever you like!

  我失陪一会儿!

  Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵!

  Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会现在开始。

  The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌!

  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

  现在请…讲话

  I have the honour to call upon …

  开幕式现在结束。

  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝

  Grand celebration

  庆祝成立…一周年

  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

  Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s greetings.

  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

  衷心祝贺您当选…

  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判

  Enter into negotiation

  交涉

  Make representations with sb. On sthhttps://www.24en.com/p/deal with sb.

  事物性会谈

  Talks at working level

  对口会谈

  Counterpart talks

  议程项目

  Items on the agenda

原创文章,作者:李老师,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.ienglishcn.com/119505.html

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 [email protected] 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

(0)
上一篇 2022年7月27日 13:41
下一篇 2022年7月27日 15:41

相关推荐

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。