120句商务英语交际礼节实用套语

120句商务英语交际礼节实用套语
?

  一轮会谈 one round of talks 

  决议 resolution 

  谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding 

  现在开会 I declare the meeting open. 

  请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor. 

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy. 

  我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you. 

  我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now. 

  我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say. 

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 

  让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue 

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. 

  您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matterhttps://www.24en.com/p/ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? 

  我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break. 

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now. 

  对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but 

  当然可以。 By all means 

  怎么都行。 Whatever you say. 

  我没有异议。 I have no objection 

  我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question. 

  我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that 

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you? 

  不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning? 

  我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible. 

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. 

  纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue 

  提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness 

  为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property 

  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression. 

  密切注视 Keep close watch on 

  促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation 

  久仰 I’ve heard so much about you. 

  好久不见了 Long time no see. 

  辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight. 

  尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 

  阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 

  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. 

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance. 

  在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing? 

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 

  欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. 

  欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome. 

  不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip. 

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. 

  请代我问候…先生 please remember me to Mr. 

  感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming. 

  欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again. 

  欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often. 

  请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please. 

  多保重 Take care. 

  祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip. 

  愿为您效劳。 At your service. 

  为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 

  欢迎宴会 welcome dinner 

  便宴 informal dinner 

  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon

  便餐 light meal 

  工作午餐 working luncheon 

  自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon 

  答谢宴会 return dinner 

  告别宴会 farewell dinner 

  庆功宴 glee feast 

  招待会 reception 

  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China 

原创文章,作者:李老师,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.ienglishcn.com/119431.html

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 [email protected] 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

(0)
上一篇 2022年7月26日 05:10
下一篇 2022年7月26日 07:10

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。