This is the model for the rewritten memo：
To： All member of staff， Northern Branch
Date： 5 December 20——
Subject： PERSONAL COMPUTERS
The board urgently requires feeback on our experience with PCs in Northern Branch. I need to know， for my report：
1. What you personally use your PC for and your reasons for doing this. If you are doing work that was formally done by other staff， please justify this.
2. What software you use. Please name the programs.
3. How many hours per day you spend actually using it.
4. How your PC has not come up to your expectations.
5. What unanticipated uses you have found for your PC， that others may want to share.
Please FAX this information directly to me by 5p.m. on WEDNESDAY 7 December.
If you have any queries， please contact my assistant， Jane Simmonds， who will be visiting you on Tuesday， 6 December. Thank you for your help.
版权声明：本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献，该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务，不拥有所有权，不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容， 请发送邮件至 [email protected] 举报，一经查实，本站将立刻删除。