Unit Twenty-Six 索赔理由及依据
751.It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.
752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.
753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of ￡5,000.
754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.
755.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for ￡2,000.
756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.
757.The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of ￡280,000.
758.We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.
759.Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
760.The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.
761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
762.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.
763.There are too many defective items in this shipment.
764.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
765.The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.
766.The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
767.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.
768.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.
769.It was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.
770.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.
版权声明：本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献，该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务，不拥有所有权，不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容， 请发送邮件至 [email protected] 举报，一经查实，本站将立刻删除。